Saturday 11 March 2017

THE OLD LADY...A HEART TOUCHING STORY




Once Vimal was going to his office from home. As soon as he left home, his wife said that coming in the evening, bring bananas. Vimal came out of the house saying ok.. As he walked away from home, he saw an old LADY on the way, which was selling bananas. Vimal thought I would not be remembered by the evening, so buy from here and keep it in the bag.

When Vimal approached the old lady and asked for the price of bananas, then old lady told about 35 rupees for a dozen bananas. But Vimal felt this price very high and told "Amma (Grandmother) in shopping mall next to my office, there is  banana worth 30 rupees. You give it on the same rate. "

On this old lady replied, "Son, I do not even buy in 30.. And if they buy more then they would have been cheaper. But I can not match them even if I want to. "

Hearing this, Vimal said, "Amma, reduce some rate. If you can not give them equal, then I will give you up to 32 rupees. "

The old lady replied, "I buy so much in the son and if I do not earn anything then how can I sell you?"

Upon hearing old lady, Vimal thought I would buy from the mall next to the office. And went to office without buying bananas from there.

After the discharge in the evening, Vimal went to the mall and asked the rate of banana there, the shopkeeper told a dozen for 40 rupees. Hearing this, Vimal said, "Sir, last week I took 30 rupees a dozen from here. How are you giving 40 rupees today? "

On this, the shopkeeper replied, "Sir, this rate was up to last week but now 10 rupees a dozen have increased."


On this Vimal told the shopkeeper, "I always take vegetables and fruits from you. Do some things for me. "

But the shopkeeper has silenced Vimal by saying that this is a fixed rate shop, the rate can not be reduced at all.

Upon hearing the shopkeeper's word, Vimal remembered the old lady in the morning. And Vimal returned empty-handed from the mall and reached old la's handcart.

Old lady immediately recognised Vimal and immediately reached Vimal's troupe and said, "Excuse me son but I can not match the malls and you will not be able to give me less than 35 rupees a dozen"

On this Vimal said "Do not worry Amma. I will give you 40 rupees a dozen and you give me two dozen. "

And old lady gives two dozen bananas,, he gave 80 to old lady. But lady took the money for Rs 70 and returned the rest of the bill.

And old lady looked at Vimal's behaviour and started to talk to Vimal about her heart. "Earlier, my husband used to sell fruit but now his age has become so much that he is constantly sick and we do not have any children. Its earnings can only cost the cost of their medicine. And I'm just living my life in some way of selling it. "And the tears started coming out...from old lady's eyes....

Vimal retrieved Amma and said "Amma should not worry you. Do not you cry. Now from now on, I will be able to do it every day. "

Saying this, Vimal pulled out Rs.1000 from his purse and given in Amma's hand, "You keep these 1000 rupees. This is what I am advancing to you. I'll take any of the fruits from you, keep cutting off the advances given. Buy these more fruits from your money and keep them on your handcart. Only then will your earnings increase "

After this, Vimal persuaded his friends and the people of this neighborhood to take fruits from the same old lady.... By which many people started buying fruits from lady and gradually the old lady started earning good.... And now the old lady began to care better for herself and her husband...

Friends, this story teaches us that it is not right to always go on the shining threat. Sometimes there are many people around us that depend on us and those who need our support very much. Sometimes we ignore them and buy goods from expensive shops. As the people sitting on the side of the road can not earn as much so that their house can run properly. That is why we should also try to support even those who are dependent on us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LOVE...TRUE OR BLIND ???

Before meeting with that boy, there was some hollow in my life, it was a strange emptiness. Whom no one else had ever felt other than me. ...