Wednesday 22 March 2017

THE LOVE...TRUE OR BLIND ???

Before meeting with that boy, there was some hollow in my life, it was a strange emptiness.
Whom no one else had ever felt other than me.
Because I was very fickle by nature, that's why I used to be surrounded by people in college and home.
Despite that I used to speak a lot, there was also a second aspect of my life.
And I did not allow anyone to come in that part of life.
The girl who was happy to see from outside, who used to see every moment happy, could not have imagined that she would be so lonely from inside, she would have got so many pain inside her.
I had made a circle around me.
No one could break the laws made by me.
I was not able to say that the boy is going to break down the claims made by me and it is going on in my mind.
Talking to him at the outset was just a formality.
Because of being a classmate, I used to have frequent interactions with him and her.
But I did not even realize that he loved my mind, he loved me like a divan.
It was a different matter that till today, he never let this thing appear before me.
When I had small problems, she was more painful than me.
Anyone like this can take a lot of time to believe.
But over time, I realized that this guy worries me, I take care of myself.
Her love was crazy, she was able to do anything for my happiness.
The boy mentioned without mentioning that he likes to talk to me, it is good to spend time with me, very smartly asked me for friendship.
On that day we both came to college early and there was no one in the class - "He asked if I can hold your hand".
At first I was surprised that what has happened to this boy today is why he is talking like this kind of thing.
But I had full confidence in him that he would not do any wrong thing.
There was a truth in his eyes and I could see this clearly.
He-so Honestly asked for my hand that I could not refuse him and I gave him his hand.
He took my hand in his own hands and said, will you become my friend, you like me and I see a good friend in you, a good person sees you and I want to be with you as my friend throughout my life.
He  honestly kept this thing in front of me that I could not do and I did yes.
That day he just said so and went away. I could clearly see the happiness of making friends with him on his face.
I was laughing all day long thinking how he was caught by my fear.
I could well feel his handsome hands.
And remembering that sentence all day, I was laughing, I was laughing freely in the loneliness.
 People living around me saw this and understood that there is something about it.
Now we both became friends and he had asked for permission to speak on the phone at any time.
Now it seemed to me to talk to him, I was not able to understand what was going on inside me.
Why did I start waiting for her phone? Why was I going to stretch towards her?
Perhaps I started feeling good about sharing her words with him.
Whenever I was depressed, he would know if anyone did not know it.
And he used every possible effort to remove my sadness.

One day he told me I love you, it took time ... but I also expressed my love.
On my every birthday, to be more happy with me, despite spending thousands of rupees on me to spend, he was crazy, mine was mine.
He even made me crazy.
To get out of the bike often, to go to the film by bunking the college, we all seemed to like it.
His whole world was made, I used to worship him, he was
I did not think of anything before anyone was screwed for me.
The days began to pass rapidly, we both had forgotten the world.
That period of love had changed both of us from within.
We drank the love of love, and made more promises, and made more promises.

It took time, my father confirmed my marriage only at the young age of 20-21 years.
My presence from inside was also bihal, but she was more upset than me.
He was ready to go to any extent, to get along with me.
But I knew that if I run away from home then it will be difficult for my family to live.
With a strong heart, I refused to go with him.
He tried hundreds of times every day trying to change my decision, but I did not.
I got married, everyone was happy .... Except that guy
After several months of my marriage, I met him. He had lost his condition.
He said that he was lonely even before meeting me and after my departure, he was alone.

He says that he has lost the battle of love, but he will surely win the battle of love.
He says that, you can not be with me, my love is with me, no.
With the help of my love, he is moving forward in life.
On that day he said that his love is true, so his love will never become his weakness.
I realize my mistake. Because my love is more sad than me, I have ruined his life.
I salute the love of that junkie, who has neither my tone, nor my time nor my life but he still loves me.

But that day he lied to me, maybe he was badly broken.
While he tried to show himself very brave.
He had gone away from the people, and people had gone away from him.
He had made friends with the evil people. He became alcohol, cigarette and drugs etc.
He was badly hit by depression. And finally one day he committed suicide.
It was the end of this story.
I could neither live nor live with him nor did I meet him in his last time.

We are living in that time where enemies are easily identified.
But recognizing true or false love is becoming more difficult every day.
Moral message of the story: Love, but thinkingly.
The end of the blind love is always bad.
This is the original story, how you liked it, let us know it.
We will be waiting for your advice and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LOVE...TRUE OR BLIND ???

Before meeting with that boy, there was some hollow in my life, it was a strange emptiness. Whom no one else had ever felt other than me. ...