Tuesday 21 March 2017

JUST LAUGH


Prior to the anesthetic vaccination for the operation, the doctor asked the woman: Your age? The woman said: 28 years
The doctor said: Ms, you are sure that you are this age because I have to determine the amount of medication for your unconsciousness according to your age.The woman said 30 years!
The doctor said again: You see, the patient is able to either get into the sensation during operation or even in the coma, with a greater amount of medicine. Women: 38 years!
The doctor then said: If you tell the age incorrectly, then the direct impact of the medication is directly on the kidney and it can also be a failure.
The woman screamed, said, 49 years, and now, why did not my body get out of the operation theater, I will not raise it at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE LOVE...TRUE OR BLIND ???

Before meeting with that boy, there was some hollow in my life, it was a strange emptiness. Whom no one else had ever felt other than me. ...